Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Looking closer at extreme sports and risk taking

Goal: Going further into extreme sports and risk taking. Writing and viewing and writing more. 

Agenda:
  1. Read
  2. English Journal quick write
  3. Some partner work
Quick Write:
Explain the quote below and then write about the extent to which you agree or disagree with it.

“The proper function of man is to live, not exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” -Jack London 

Partner Work: 
You will work with your partner on this next piece. 
Together you and your partner will complete THIS FORM based on the things I will show you in class.

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Reminders: 

  1. If you need to make up the test from 3/24 you must do so during advisory/lunch or after school today. After today you'll have to wait until next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment